Wednesday, July 24, 2019

101 in 1001 July Update

Hey peeps!

Things haven't gone too badly this month - 11 goals are in progress and 1 goal has been completed.

The 11 in progress are mostly the "do this for a month".

















I have learnt that a haiku a day just isn't going to be possible for me. I could change the goal to something else but decided that the goals purpose is to make me seriously consider any plans or goals I have in the future.

While I no longer suffer from withdrawal symptoms for the coffee I still crave it. I've been having tea instead which has helped but I also gave up soda  this month (which wasn't a goal) and between the two it's been hard going.
I haven't missed junk food that much but I am seriously craving a burger.

I start the prep course for the university I want to attend next week. It'll be an interesting struggle to see how I go organising full time uni, full time work and this list but I'll give it my best shot!


No comments:

Post a Comment